Welcome to our collection of free POCOYO coloring pages. Click the POCOYO pictures or illustrations you like and you’ll be taken to the PDF download and/or print page. Every coloring page is a printable PDF and/or can be downloaded.
More Cartoons coloring collections: Sonic Coloring Pages | Peppa Pig Coloring Pages | Paw Patrol Coloring Pages | Cinderella Coloring Pages | Princess Coloring Pages | Zombies Coloring Pages | Wolverine Coloring Pages | Peter Pan Coloring Pages |
Fun Facts About Pocoyo for Kids!
What’s going on, guys and gals? I know that you’ve got your favorite cartoons. Have you ever watched Pocoyo? Do you know who created the animated film and what it teaches you? Here are fabulous facts about Pocoyo?
- Pocoyo is a Spanish-British preschool animated series created by Guillermo García Carsí and produced by Zinkia Entertainment.
- Pocoyo is a 4-year-old boy who lives with his parents Pato and Elly, his dog Loula, and his friends Pato, Elly, Loula, Shoe, Monkey, and Sleepy Bird.
- Pocoyo was initially designed to be a girl.
- In the show’s original version, Pocoyo doesn’t speak but communicates through body movements or sounds like “bababa” or “pah.”
- The show’s first season aired in 2005 on France 3 in France and TVE in Spain before being aired on PBS Kids Sprout in the late 2000s.
- The show was initially broadcast on the British CBeebies channel in 2006 and then on the Spanish Canal Panda in 2007. The series was later aired in the United States on PBS Kids Sprout from 2008 to 2013.
- In 2016 a new season of Pocoyo was announced to be released in 2019, but it has since been canceled due to “the decision of one of our production companies.”Pocoyo is a popular children’s TV show created.
- It has been shown in more than 180 countries and translated into over 40 languages.
- In the show, Pocoyo learns about the world around him through his imagination and playtime with his friends.
- Pocoyo is a curious and adventurous preschool-aged boy who learns through his imagination and playtime with his friends.
- Pocoyo is always on the go, exploring the world around him. Along the way, he has many adventures and learns new things.
What lessons can kids learn from Pocoyo?
It’s an educational preschool show that teaches kids about numbers, shapes, colors, and more. The show is based on the concept of “pausa,” which means “stop” in Spanish. The narrator, Pocoyo’s mother, tells him to stop when he does something wrong or breaks in the action. By following this simple idea of pausing and then continuing with what they’re doing, kids learn how to behave in any situation and be more patient. Kids can also learn from Pocoyo that it’s essential to have fun while learning!
Free Printable Pocoyo Coloring Pages
Pocoyo is a cartoon character on the show of the same name. Pocoyo Coloring Pages offer free coloring pages for children and their parents to enjoy. It has many different images of Pocoyo, with bright colors and easy-to-follow outlines. The site also features a section for parents and friends to share their creations, as well as hours of crayons if you need some more colors! Pocoyo coloring pages are perfect for kids of all ages. They are bright and colorful, and they provide a lot of fun. There are many different pages to choose from, so you’re sure to find one that your child will love.