The kids are back at school, and the summer is slowly ending. But before the sun heads down for good, we have a round-up of some of our favorite free printable summer coloring pages.
Free Printable Summer Coloring Pages for Kids: These are perfect for when your kids need something to do on their break from school or want to color something during those hot days when it’s too hot outside. They’re also great for rainy days or when the power goes out – so there’s no excuse not to grab a few crayons and get started. After working on the summer pictures, toddlers can create a coloring book to showcase their summer crafts. Adults can have fun, too, with the printable coloring pages.
Welcome to our collection of free SUMMER coloring pages. Click the summer pictures or illustrations you like and you’ll be taken to the PDF download and/or print page. Every summer coloring page is a printable PDF and/or can be downloaded.
More Seasonal coloring collections: Reindeer Coloring Pages | Elf Coloring Pages | Snowman Coloring Pages | Ghost Coloring Pages | Halloween Coloring Pages| Christmas Coloring Pages | Candy Coloring Pages | Pumpkin Coloring Pages |
Fun Facts About Summer for Kids!
The summer is an excellent time to have fun and enjoy the outdoors. Here are some fun facts about summer that kids will love.
- In the Northern Hemisphere, summer starts on June 20th and December 20th in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Summer officially starts on June 21st.In the Northern Hemisphere, summer lasts for three months and six months Southern Hemisphere.
- The longest day of summer is the summer solstice on June 21st, when it’s light outside for about 18 hours. And the shortest day is on December 22nd.
- The hottest summer day is July 4th, while the coldest day is January 3rd.
- Summer is a season of fun, laughter, and happiness.
- Summer is the time for vacations and trips to the beach, outdoor activities, and long days. Summer is a time for outdoor activities such as biking, hiking, picnics, and camping.
- Summer is a time for barbecues and cookouts with friends and family members.
- The summer solstice marks the longest day in the Northern Hemisphere, while the winter solstice marks the shortest day.
- Summer is the most popular season of the year. The hottest temperature ever recorded in North America was 134 degrees Fahrenheit in Death Valley, California, on July 10th, 1913.
- The shortest summer day is the winter solstice on December 21st, when it’s dark outside for about 6 hours.
What happens in the summer season?
It’s summer, and we are all excited about vacations. But there is much more to this season than just fun in the sun. The summer season is the time of year when the Earth’s tilt means that the Northern Hemisphere is tilted towards the Sun, so it receives more hours of sunlight than any other time of year. This means that days are longer and nights shorter, so people feel more energetic during this time.
The natural world also changes as plants increase to take advantage of the long days and warm temperatures. Animals have their way of adapting to these changes, with some hibernating or migrating away from areas where they can’t find food or shelter.
What are the summer clothes for kids?
Summer is a time of year when kids get to enjoy the outdoors. They can play outside, go to the beach, and have fun in the sun. But what are they supposed to wear?
There are many different options for summer clothes for kids. You can dress them up in their favorite superhero outfit or dress them in their swimsuit with a cute cover-up. Whatever you choose, make sure that it is light, comfortable, and perfect for the summer weather.
Free Printable Summer Coloring Pages
Summer is the perfect time for kids to get creative with arts and crafts. It’s a great way to keep them entertained and spend some quality time together. Free coloring pages are a fun way for them to express themselves and learn colors and shapes, and they’re also an excellent way to teach your kids about the seasons. There are many different coloring pages you can find on the internet. Most of them are free printable or coloring pages you can print out yourself at home. Some more advanced ones have been designed specifically for older children, which may require colored pencils or other materials like watercolors or crayons.