Ballet dancing instills a sense of discipline and creativity because of the many styles it has. Successful ballet dancing can launch your child into one of the famous dances in the world. They can even appreciate other dances like jazz, hip-hop, etc.
Welcome to our collection of free BALLERINA coloring pages. Click the ballerina pictures or illustrations you like and you’ll be taken to the PDF download and/or print page. Every ballerina coloring page is a printable PDF and/or can be downloaded.
Barbie posing beside the street wearing a dress and a large hat with a flower on top.
An illustration of Barbie wearing cute clothes and holding five balloons.
An illustration of Barbie sitting beside a window holding an umbrella with two potted plants beside her.
An illustration of Barbie serenely drinking her cup of coffee under the umbrella.
An illustration of Barbie wearing a cute skirt while walking her dog.
An illustration of Barbie peacefully reading and drinking tea by the window and a cat under her chair.
Barbie on her casual clothes reading a book and drinking a cup of coffee.
Barbie walking around and shopping wearing a beautiful dress and a hat.
Barbie holding a fan up to her face and walking in the street wearing a summer dress.
An illustration of Barbie having a picnic on the seaside with a beautiful island in the background.
Barbie wearing a beautiful dress and looking at a cute butterfly with pretty wings.
Barbie wearing beautiful princess clothes in the garden.
Barbie sitting on the seashore looking at beautiful seashells with her dog.
An illustration of Barbie holding a surfboard ready to jump into the waves.
Barbie standing on the beach holding a beach ball and wearing a floral design swim wear.
Barbie wearing casual formal attire and a big beautiful hat with two cute bunnies beside her.
Barbie wearing a cute cocktail dress and pearl accessories.
Barbie wearing elegant casual clothing and holding a shopping bag and a handbag in front of a bench.
Barbie in floral swim wear happily swimming with a kick board in the sea.
Princess Barbie wearing an elegant gown and crown standing on the terrace.
Barbie sitting on a lifeguard tower and ken standing with a dog in the background.
Ballerina Coloring Book (Free Download & Printable PDF)
Get our free coloring book with 22 Ballerina coloring pages.
If you prefer individual coloring pages, see above.
Fun Facts About Ballerina for Kids
What is your favorite dance style? Maybe it’s ballet dancing. Ballet is a Latin word meaning ‘Dance.’ It began as a form of entertainment for royalty in Italy in the early 1500s. But ballet dancing ended up being popular in many countries in Europe. Here are some more fun facts about ballet dancing you should know.
- The male ballerina is known as a danseur or ballerina in Italy.
- Males were the first ballet dancers.
- At first, ballet dancers performed at weddings and other celebrations.
- A ballet dance can extend for many hours. And to excel in your performance, you need about 5000 hours of training sessions.
- During a dance, a male performer lifts slightly above 1 ton of ballerinas. Amazing!
- Ballet dancers wear special shoes called Pointe to enable them to dance on their toes.
- These shoes are handmade.
- Ballerinas can wear up to 3 pairs of Pointe shoes a week.
- You must be an expert in ballet to use the Pointe shoe because it’s risky to use new ones.
- Ballet dancers use a yellow substance known as rosin on their shoes and flats to avoid slipping.
- Pointe shoes make plenty of noise before the ballet dancer breaks them in.
- It takes a total of 400 hours to style ballerina buns before ballet dancing.
- A ballerina’s tip of her big toe can support three times her body weight
- A live pianist may accompany ballet dancing.
- A ballerina needs a handmade Tutu for her performance. It can be pretty expensive.
- It takes around 90 hours or four days to make one tutu.
- A ballet dancer may wear between 50-150 tutus throughout her life.
- A male dancer may wear roughly 4000 tights during his lifetime of performances.
- Romantic is the most famous ballet dance style.
- About 14000 people attend a ballet performance a year.
- The Nutcracker by Tchaikovsky is a well-known ballet.
Ballerina Coloring Pages
Have you realized that ballet dancing needs a lot of practice and commitment? You had better make up your mind if you want to be a professional dancer. But in the meantime, here’s a vast collection of fun-filled ballerina coloring pages for preschoolers to improve their fine motor skills. Each beautiful ballerina coloring page ignites creativity, better color recognition, and shapes.
Whether your kid or toddler is a beginner, they can easily shade the coloring sheets with crayons or colored pencils. They’ll find different ballet coloring page sheets, such as a Barbie doll, little ballerina, a mermaid, and more.
Children can have fun with the coloring sheets on Halloween day. It’s a great time to spark their ideas and encourage them to join other aspiring artists. What’s more, they can make printables for Christmas to have more fun.