Kids would love working on the Rugrats coloring pages. They can color their famous characters, such as Tommy, Angelica, and more. Each coloring page offers lots of opportunities for creativity and education. Toddlers can organize their worksheets in a Rugrats coloring book to display their crafts. Let the kids have plenty of fun!
Welcome to our collection of free RUGRATS coloring pages. Click the Rugrats pictures or illustrations you like and you’ll be taken to the PDF download and/or print page. Every Rugrats coloring page is a printable PDF and/or can be downloaded.
More Cartoon coloring collections: Ninja Turtles Coloring Pages | Minions Coloring Pages | Yoda Coloring Pages | Kawaii Coloring Pages | Jurassic World Coloring Pages | Moana Coloring Pages | Harry Potter Coloring Pages | Sonic Coloring Pages | Peppa Pig Coloring Pages
Fun Facts About Rugrats for Kids
Hi there! I’m here again to tell you about fascinating facts about Rugrats. I’m sure you’ve watched the exciting show and you liked it, too. So, let’s get started.
- Do you know who created Rugrats? Rugrats is an animated TV series that Arlene Klasky and Gabor Csupo created. It first aired on August 11, 1991, on Nickelodeon.
- By the way, the voices you hear in Rugrats are from real people. Who are they? Itstars the voices of E.G., Daily, Christine Cavanaugh, Kath Soucie, Charlie Adler, Cheryl Chase, Jill Talley, and Tress MacNeille.
- The show is about a group of toddlers who explore the world around them while their parents are preoccupied with the challenges of raising children.
- The group of kids lives in the fictional town of Angelica, California.
- Dil is Tommy’s little brother and best friend. The Rugrats movie shows him as a newborn. Tommy’s older cousin is Angelica Pickles.
- Angelica is the show’s main antagonist.
- Chuckie’s step-sister is Kimi. She made her debut in Rugrats in Paris: The Movie. Angelica’s best friend and a schoolmate are Susie Carmichael.
- Why are the little ones in the show called the Rugrats? The group of kids is collectively known as “the Rugrats,” and their day-to-day lives usually involve everyday life experiences that become adventures in the imagination of the babies, from being lost in a department store to time traveling.
- Another reason is that the film is about babies who can talk and walk, but as they grew older, they became “Rugrats” because they were crawling everywhere and constantly getting into trouble.
- It follows the lives of Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, and Angelica, who are toddlers. Have you ever been in trouble? What did your parents say or do?
- They play games together and go to school. It also follows their parents as they go through life. What games do you like and play with your friends?
- In 1994, the show won a Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Children’s Animated Program, and in 1995, it won a Golden Reel Award for Best Sound Editing – Television Animation Series.
- Some of the most popular Rugrats fun facts are related to the show’s characters. For example, Chuckie Finster is scared of everything, and Tommy Pickles can’t stop eating ice cream. Really? Fun, right? What things are you afraid of? Some people are scared of heights.
- Rugrats is an animated film that focuses on family values and friendships. The show teaches young children how to deal with different life challenges while also providing them with an entertainment medium that they can enjoy.
- What do you do when you face some challenges at home? Let’s say your brother or sister breaks your favorite toy. Do you shout at them?
- Do you know why the film shows Tommy as always courageous and adventurous, and with a fighting spirit? He was born before the usual nine months.
The Rugrats coloring pages are free for download and printable. They come in black and white, so you can color them yourself or use them as templates for your creations.