Welcome to our collection of NOVEMBER coloring pages for kids. Click the November pictures or illustrations you like and you’ll be taken to the PDF download and/or print page. Every November coloring page is a printable PDF and/or can be downloaded.
More Seasonal coloring collections: Reindeer Coloring Pages | Elf Coloring Pages | Snowman Coloring Pages | Ghost Coloring Pages | Halloween Coloring Pages| Christmas Coloring Pages | Candy Coloring Pages | Pumpkin Coloring Pages |
Fun Facts About November for Smart Kids
What’s up, guys and gals? I know you like November because Christmas will be a month away. Here are exciting facts about November.
- November is the 11th month of the year.
- In most countries, it is usually called “November” in the Gregorian calendar.
- November is also called “Novembre” in Italian, “Novembre” in Spanish, and “Novembre” in Portuguese.
- November has 30 days this year, but it has 31 days every four years because of leap years. It is the second month of the winter season.
- The first day of November is the 1st Thursday of this month, and it’s called “All Saints’ Day.”
- The last day of November is the 31st Friday, called “Frosty Friday.”
- It takes 7 hours for Earth to rotate.
- Earth rotates around the sun, but it also rotates on its axis. This rotation takes 23 hours, 56 minutes, and 4 seconds to complete. However, the Earth’s orbit changes because it slows down due to tidal pull.
- The word “November” comes from November,” meaning “the ninth month.”The ancient Roman calendar had ten months, but November was the last one. The tenth month was called “December.”
- In ancient Rome, November was called “mensis novembris” or “novembre,” which means “the ninth month” in Latin.
What are the public holidays in November?
November’s holidays are Thanksgiving, Veteran’s Day, and the day after Veteran’s Day. November is a month filled with many American holidays. What do you do on Thanksgiving Day? What gifts do you give to your friends? The first is Thanksgiving when Americans celebrate the Pilgrims who gave their food to the locals when they arrived at Plymouth in 1620. Veterans Day on November 11th is a day of remembrance for veterans of the US military. The following day after Veteran’s Day is known as the Day Without Immigrants.
What are the popular sports in November?
November is a month of harvest festivals, with traditions often centered on food. It’s also the time to get ready for the winter season. It may not feel like it outside, but it’s prime time for outdoor activities like skiing and ice skating. November is also the famous New England Patriots football game on Thanksgiving day, starting at noon EST. What are your favorite games in November?
What’s the weather like in November?
November is a month that often comes as a surprise. In the United States, November is the first month of winter. However, some parts of the world experience warmer temperatures and rain during this time. November is when we will see different seasons in different parts of the world. In the Northern hemisphere, we will see the leaves turn and fall in some places. In others, we will experience their best autumn weather. Those living in North America and Europe can expect to see warmer days and colder nights. But in Australia and New Zealand, they can expect to experience colder days.
Free Printable November Coloring Pages
With the holiday season upon us, many people are looking for easy ways to bring some cheer into their homes. Why not download our free printable November coloring pages and get creative? They’re perfect for little ones who can’t wait to get their hands on some new crayons. And they’re great for adults too! The Thanksgiving coloring pages have lots of kids’ activities to keep them busy. Examples include coloring autumn leaves, Thanksgiving gifts, and more. The little ones can use colored pencils and markers for the printables. They can also produce a coloring book with their beautiful worksheets to showcase their crafts. Let them have fun with the free November coloring pages.