Welcome to our collection of free HUSKY DOG coloring pages. Click the Husky Dog pictures or illustrations you like and you’ll be taken to the PDF download and/or print page. Every Husky coloring page is a printable PDF and/or can be downloaded.
More Animal coloring collections: Cheetah Coloring Pages | Deer Coloring Pages | Cow Coloring Pages | Monkey Coloring Pages | Pig Coloring Pages | Lion Coloring Pages | Bunny Coloring Pages | Fox Coloring Pages
Fun Facts About Huskies for Smart Kids!
I like huskies. Calm and intelligent dogs! I think you’ll love them, too. Check out the following fantastic facts about these gentle dogs.
- Did you know that people living in colder climates use huskies to pull sleds? Yeah, it’s their form of transport because huskies are strong dogs. And cute, too.
- The Siberian husky is the most well-known husky worldwide. But there are many kinds of huskies.
- The Siberian husky could be your friend because it’s friendly and likes playing with people. So, if your neighbor has a husky, there’s no need to be afraid of the dog. It welcomes strangers.
- Poor dog! It can guide thieves to your house. It’s so playful that it’ll lick strangers. If you want a guard dog, a husky is a poor choice. It could disappoint you. Whenever you hear it barking at night, don’t think it’s scaring intruders away. Instead, it’s saying let’s chill and have some fun.
- Are you a social guy or gal? Huskies should be your best pals. They’re perfect for families and children alike.
- History says that the Arctic Chukchi people would have a great time with the dogs inside their tiny rooms. Because of this, huskies became their favorite pets. You can let the dog into your room, as well.
- But these beautiful dogs can be a bit mean to other smaller pets. So, be on the lookout if you’ve got other tiny animals. Huskies can give them a rough time.
- Some people use huskies as team mascots. A mascot is anything you believe can bring good luck in a particular event, e.g., sports. Many schools, such as the University of Connecticut in the American Athletic Conference, have huskies as mascots.
- Fans of Northern Illinois University built a statue in 2015 to honor the university’s husky mascot after his death.
- There are different sizes of huskies. Some are big and strong, while others are small. Huskies that pull sleds are pretty big and sturdy animals.
- The Alaskan malamute is a cousin of the Siberian husky.
- Where do you think the Labrador husky got its name from? Labrador area of Canada. And this type of dog isn’t the same as the Labrador retriever. They’re separate breeds.
- Do you want to have a fun ride on a sled? You could try it if you own a husky dog. Huskies find it easy to pull wagons because it’s in their blood to do so. So, even if your dog has never dragged a sled, it won’t have a problem. But make sure the weight isn’t heavy for your cute dog.
- Huskies are also World War II heroes and veterans. Armies used the animals to search and rescue soldiers who had been injured, buried in snow, or lost. The dogs saved the pilots’ and passengers’ lives. Huskies could cope with freezing temperatures outdoors while the soldiers remained inside the tents or sleeping bags.
- These brilliant dogs were helpful during a severe disease outbreak in the 1800s in the United States. The animals delivered medicines to several towns and camps during a diphtheria bout among the gold-mining cities in Alaska. Fantastic dogs!
- Huskies come in many breeds. Examples include:
- Alaskan malamute
- Alaskan husky
- Canadian Eskimo dog
- Alaskan malamute
- American Akita
- American Eskimo dog
- American Klee kai
- Agouti husky
- The Siberian Husky loves places where it can get plenty of exercises, workouts, and grooming. You can exercise it for an hour a day to keep it fit. Huskies are active and energetic dogs, so be sure to play with them to kill their boredom.
- Because they’re gentle, huskies live easily with humans. They’re safe for kids.
Free Printable Husky Coloring Pages
Welcome to an incredible collection of free printable husky coloring pages. Kids will enjoy working on these fun-packed coloring pages. They need all types of crayons to create beautiful pieces of art they can be proud of.
And here are some exciting things that the toddlers will color:
- German shepherd
- Blue eyes
- Alaskan malamute
- Outer coat
- Red Siberian
There’s so much fun with the husky coloring pages!