Hey, amazing kids! You’ll have loads of fun with the brilliant rabbit coloring pages. You can use colored pencils and crayons to create nice-looking worksheets.
Welcome to our collection of free RABBIT coloring pages. Click the Rabbit pictures or illustrations you like and you’ll be taken to the PDF download and/or print page. Every Rabbit coloring page is a printable PDF and/or can be downloaded.
More Animal coloring collections: Cheetah Coloring Pages | Deer Coloring Pages | Cow Coloring Pages | Monkey Coloring Pages | Pig Coloring Pages | Lion Coloring Pages | Bunny Coloring Pages | Fox Coloring Pages
Rabbit Coloring Book (Free Download & Printable)
Get our free coloring book with 22 Rabbit coloring pages.
If you prefer individual coloring pages, see above.
Fun Facts about Adorable Rabbits for kids
What’s up, dream girls and little lambs? I’ve exciting news about bunnies. Do you keep rabbits at home? I hope you do. These adorable animals are great pets. Let’s jump into the fun facts about them.
- You can call a male rabbit a buck and a female one a doe. A young rabbit is called a kit.
- Bunnies have lots of babies. Like dogs, rabbits have many litters. Each year, mother rabbits can give birth to about 14 kittens in a slightly deep hole. They’re pregnant for nearly 30 days. Before giving birth, the mother lines the hole with its fur and some grass. The young ones grow faster to join the rest of the family. Are you the kind of person who likes spending time with your family or friends? If so, you’re as social as bunnies. Rabbits live in groups. They dig out underground rooms and tunnels known as warrens. These are the homes of rabbits.
- Your dentist might have told you to look after your teeth because they’re not replaceable. But rabbits do not need a dentist. Their teeth continue growing. That’s incredible! However, chewing on wildflowers, grasses, and veggies can wear down their teeth.
- What do you do when you get good grades at school? Do you jump around in excitement? Well, when rabbits are having fun, they perform a binky-an athletic leap. They’ll kick and twist in mid-air.
- I wish I had eyes at the back of my head and above my ears, too. I would see everything. But I’m no match for rabbits. Their eyes sit on the sides of their heads. As a result, they can see many things surrounding them. Even if they’re busy feasting, they can see their predators.
- When rabbits are at peace, they purr.
- How far do you think rabbits can jump? They can leap for about 90 centimeters. They’re incredible athletes.
- One of the things that’s noticeable about rabbits is their long ears. They’re 10 centimeters long and can turn 180 degrees. Because of this, they can listen to the sounds of other animals.
- I’m sure you’ve seen a cartoon character called Bugs Bunny. It’s from Warner Bros. The rabbit is always chewing on a carrot. However, did you know that carrots aren’t the rabbit’s best food?
- Another fascinating fact about rabbits is that they’re not nocturnal animals like some people think. Rabbits are different from us because they don’t sleep at night and spend the following day awake. They’re active at sunset and sunrise. As a result, rabbits are crepuscular.
Free Printable Rabbit Coloring Pages
Preschool kids can download each free printable rabbit coloring page to spark their creativity. Whether you call each worksheet an Easter bunny coloring page or an Easter rabbit coloring page, you’ll still have plenty of fun.
Children will color many exciting illustrations. They include a bunny rabbit, an Easter egg, a cute bunny, Peter rabbit, and much more. The beauty of these free coloring pages is that toddlers and even old kids can make a coloring book showing their craft.